CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

sabato, gennaio 20, 2007

LET ME


I died So many years ago But you can make me feel Like it isn't so And why you come to be with me I think I finally know mmm-mmm You're scared Ashamed of what you feel And you can't tell the ones you love You know they couldn't deal Whisper in a dead man's ear It doesn't make it real That's great But I don't wanna play 'Cause being with you touches me More than I can say And since I’m only dead to you I’m saying stay away and Let me rest in peace Let me rest in peace Let me get some sleep Let me take my love and bury it In a hole 6-foot deep I can lay my body down But I can't find my, sweet release So let me rest in peace You know, You got a willing slave And You just love to play the thought That you might misbehave But Till you do,I'm telling you Stop visiting my grave Let me rest in peace I know I should go But I follow you like a man possessed There's a traitor here beneath my breast And it hurts me more than you've ever guessed If my heart could beat, it would break my chest but I can see you're unimpressed So leave me be and Let me rest in peace Let me get some sleep Let me take my love and bury it I'm a hole 6-foot deep I can lay my body down But I can't find my sweet release Let me rest in peace Why won't you Let me rest in peace?
[Spike Lyric]

0 commenti: